2016 Starboard 8'6"X33" Inflatable X Stream Astro Zen SUP
- Short, nimble and reactive, the X Stream is designed for lighter
riders up to 90kg wanting added sensitivity on the river.
- The shorter length offers quicker turning and faster response
when reacting to challenging conditions.
- 33” width is stable but fits with the proportion of the board to
offer free-style river performance.
- Available in Zen Technology.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|8’6”||33”||4.75”||22.5”||170 L||50-90 kg|
|259.1 cm||83.8 cm||12 cm||57.2 cm|
Strong and durable.
- Strong double layer PVC laminates for maximum strength on the deck and bottom.
- Visible double rail band with extra thick PVC Outer Rail Band for maximum protection.
- Biaxial dropstitch for strength and stiffness.
- Zen is over 2 kg lighter than similar sized boards in the market.
- Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
- Quality padded neoprene handle.
- Integrated tow ring in the valve area and bottom of the nose.
- EVA deck pad for easy grip.
- Flexible permanent side fins for tracking and safety.
- Universal US Center Fin Box to fit all sizes of fins. Short for easy board roll up.
- Supplied with black injected moulded fins.