2016 Starboard 11'0"X34" Inflatable Stream Crossover Astro Deluxe SUP
- 11’0” length is designed for river racing with narrow nose outline
for a faster glide.
- Best option for heavier riders up to 115kg wanting extra comfort
from the added volume.
- 34” width gives stability while maintaining efficiency and
maneuverability to react and respond to the river.
- Available in Deluxe Technology.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|11’0”||34”||6.0”||21.8”||334 L||60-115 kg|
|335.3 cm||86.4 cm||15.2 cm||55.6 cm|
Stiff and light .
- Dual Stringer on the deck for increased rigidity.
- Carbon Rails for extra support in the critical standing area.
- 6” Dropstitch with uni-directional connecting yarns increasing longitudinal stiffness.
- Half Layer PVC laminates reduces the weight significantly.
- Linear dropstitch.
- EVA Carry handle.
- Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
- Integrated tow ring in the valve area and bottom of the nose.
- Side fins will fit the standard removable
Surfinz or your favourite FCS fins.
- Universal US Center Fin Box to fit all sizes of fins. Short for easy board roll up.
- Supplied with black injected moulded fins.