2016 Starboard 10'6"X 29.5" Pocket Touring Hybrid Carbon SUP
- Shorter length is more manueverable on the water,
while maintaining speed, tracking and stability.
Also lighter and more manageable to transport for
riders up to 90kg.
- Equipped with two bungee tie-downs to carry extra gear
and four FCS inserts for installing camera.
- The aft fin box supports great tracking, reducing the
amount of times you have to switch sides when paddling.
- Available in Wood, Starshot (See page 15) and
Hybrid Carbon Technologies (See page 61).
Bottom shape: “Round V double concave mid-section
to deep V concave tail”
- The slender nose pierces through small chop while volume
distribution in the rails and concave bottom shape provides
the buoyancy for fast glide and stability.
“The Pocket Touring is my go-to board for every one of my SUP mini-adventures. I like to load it with a few waterproof bags, an inflatable tent, some camping food and leave the noise of the city for a couple days alone in the wilderness. This is where I find myself free.” ~ Franz Orsi
“Joyce and I got to try out the new 10’6” Pocket Touring boards last weekend and WOW… I think Starboard has another winner here. They are:
Light, quick turning, and they accelarate with each stroke! … and Joyce was able to easily pull it off the top of the car, also a bonus! “ ~Clay Feeter, Publisher, Standup Journal
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|10’6”||29.5”||6.9”||22.2”||233 L||40-80 kg|
- The full wrap of biaxial glass fiber cover ed by military grade plain weave gives great impact resistance for its weight and also provide a good Flex Pattern.
- The UD Carbon rail bands enhance this construction by making it longitudinally stronger and providing faster recoil.
- The standing area is reinforced with 2 wide strips of 0.6mm t hick Australian Pine to prevent heel marks over time.
- The Hybrid Carbon technology combines performance and great value.